Job Opportunity at SimbaNet Ltd -Operations Manager
Dar es Salaam
SimbaNET (T) Limited is a Licensed Public Data Operator with National and International Applications License.
SimbaNET Tanzania Limited is part of the Wananchi Group and one of East Africa’s leading Internet, data, TV services and multimedia communication solutions providers.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who will work independently to ensure professional, focused and efficient operations activities. He/she will be reporting to the Country Manager – Tanzania with a dotted line to the MD – SimbaNET.
Summary of Responsibilities
Overall in charge of company Operations which include CRM (Collection and Retention), Support, Projects, Up-sales, Commercials, Client Relations, Special projects and Business Development (Not Sales). Will work closely with the Country Manager to ensure collection targets and upselling by the teams are met.
- A degree in any commercial related field, Information Technology or any other suitable discipline. MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in corporate sales in the Telecommunications industry -ISP, PDNO, GSM operators, Resellers etc.
- Should have good knowledge of customer relations and vastly networked.
- Good knowledge of (but not limited to) -Wireless, Fiber and VSAT technologies, will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on other tasks as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time, with minimum supervision.
- Of good temperament, right attitude, innovative and responsive in carrying out their duties.
Apply to: [email protected]
Before Deadline: 1st September 2022.