Sales Force Executives Opportunity at ASSEMBLE Insurance Tanzania Limited
Sales Force Executives
Dar es Salaam
ASSEMBLE Insurance Tanzania Limited
We have been in existence for over 35 years providing Insurance solutions to clients ranging from large corporate organizations to individual family unit.
SALES FORCE EXECUTIVES
ASSEMBLE Insurance Tanzania Limited is one of the largest and most successful private Insurance Company in Tanzania. Its Head Office is in Dar es Salaam with Sales offices in Arusha, Mwanza, Dodoma and Zanzibar.
ASSEMBLE Insurance Tanzania Limited offers equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women in the insurance industry.
In line with our corporate objective of constantly reviewing and enhancing our key performance areas, we wish to recruit Sales Force Executives.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To prospect and procure new business to achieve company’s targeted revenue growth. We are looking to recruit personnel from every region in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect and procure new business.
- Steer market research and intelligence, conceptualize new products in the market.
- Fact find, qualify prospects and respect client’s confidentiality.
- Operate under the guidance of his/her Manager or any authorized officer of the Company.
- Make accurate and truthful presentations in persuading clients to take out general insurance policies.
- Deliver policy documents to clients within the specified company guide and explain it to the clients.
- Keep clients interest uppermost, while rendering prompt and sincere services to them and their dependents.
- Keep adequate and relevant records.
- Improve his / her knowledge of insurance through constant training and development.
- Work consistently and according to assign duties.
- Strictly adhere to regulatory laws and standards
- To attend all training organized by the Company
- Provide feedback/report on targeted monthly growth on the existing and new business to the Unit Manager.
- Follow up on service queries, organize and attend monthly service meetings with clients.
- Achieve agreed targets on both new and renewal revenues.
- Follow up on all service queries for members and ensure resolution within 24 hours.
- Ensure timely communication of company information with clients.
- Schedule renewal meetings with clients and drive renewal negotiations
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Degree or Diploma in Insurance or COP
(Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance)
b) Professional qualifications
Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
- Communication skill
- Presentation skills Peoples skills Reporting skills.
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Team player
- Trustworthy and proven integrity
- Pleasant personality & achievement oriented.
- Very hard working person.
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili language.
Applicants must ensure to indicate the region where they are stationed during the application stage.
HOW TO APPLY;
Email Subject Heading: Name of Applicant – Name of Region
Send your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with copies of relevant certificates indicating their location of residents to the email below; [email protected]
The Deadline for submitting applications is close of business Wednesday 17th August, 2022.