Project Driver Job Opportunity at UMATI
Chama cha Uzazi na Malezi Bora Tanzania
The driver is responsible for the proper maintenance of the vehicle assigned to him/her and performs such driving activities as may be assigned.
- Drives and takes staff involved in Association’s official activities to different destinations as shall be required.
- Transport and/or pick up clients and/or packages to and from destinations.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
- Interact with clients professionally at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle(s) is/are always fuelled and ready for use.
- Arrange for vehicle(s) repairs as needed.
- Report any technical problems associated with the vehicle(s) assigned to him/her.
- Complete the vehicle log book(s) on daily basis recording each movement.
- Despatch letters and other documents as shall be directed.
- Drive vehicle(s) assigned to him/her in an efficient and safe manner.
- Keeps the vehicle(s) clean, neat and ensures the safety of the vehicle(s) and tools.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]