Job Opportunity at AB InBev / TBL Group -Distribution Driver DSM HQ
Distribution Driver Dsm HQ
Dar es Salaam
AB InBev / TBL Group
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
To perform and facilitate product deliveries safely and to standard whilst promoting Company’s image.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the vehicle is always maintained in good running order by observing maintenance schedule and filling pre-inspection form prior to every trip
- To ensure the safety of the vehicle and cargo always and in all locations with full adherence to legal and company requirements with regards to safety and cleanliness
- To ensure beer and empty crates are delivered at the right place and at the right time as per delivery/collection instruction and route plan
- To ensure loading/unloading of products is done as per processes, all products are counted, both at load location and unload locations, and delivery documents are duly signed and issued
- To observe standard provided for fuel usage per 100km, reduce idling time, no excessive breaking etc. To ensure breakages and missing bottles are eliminated to zero by following safe driving principles
- To ensure pre-trip inspection forms are filled out accurately Accurate fuel records are kept, and fuel reports submitted on time as per process On time submission of any DPO related reports and requirements, such as reporting of SIO’s
- Form IV with certificate in Driving
- Valid license to drive Heavy Duty Vehicle – Class E & D
- Minimum of 3yrs experience
- Distribution Driver Dsm HQ Job Vacancy at AB InBev / TBL Group
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 June 2022