Job Opportunity at AB InBev – Process Artisan
AB InBev Africa Arusha
About the job
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key Role Purpose:
To maintain equipment in an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget.
Coaches operators in the correct way to operate equipment and perform autonomous operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO’s.
- Safety inspections conducted.
- Safe maintenance practices audited.
- Adherence to PPE policies.
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation and or systems.
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs/maintenance
- Operate workshop equipment
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Generate tags for follow on work
- Satisfy customers – no rework
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years as an Artisan in a similar industry
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 June 2022