Graduate Trainee – Field Merchandiser Job Opportunity at TotalEnergies
GRADUATE TRAINEE – FIELD MERCHANDISER
TotalEnergies Dar es Salaam,
- The Field Merchandiser is in charge of diversification activities in several service stations and will work in conjunction with the Network Sales Teams, and the Category Manager.
- He/She optimizes sales and margins for each shop thanks to actions on products, merchandising, promotion and prices.
- He/she is in charge of the installation of SFS concepts (Shops, Products Order, Meal Service, Maintenance)
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of Product Offer, Merchandising Plans in the shop (defined by Category manager / SFS Manager).
- He must ensure the follow-up of these actions in shops
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of communication tools, highlighting products, promotions in shop.
- He/she must follow figures within his perimeter of stations: turnover, margin, stocks, shrinkage, prices…
- He/she must forward information to SFS Manager and to Territory Managers about anomalies in shops and implements remedial actions and about potential changes in shop.
- He/she analyzes the competition and the stations’ trading areas so as to be able to locally optimize the SFS offerings (range, merchandising, promotion…)
- He/she optimizes with Station Managers and Territory Managers the management of stocks in the shops
- He/she complies with HSEQ rules and regulations (e.g. respecting hygiene procedures, the cold chain etc.)
- Ensures the integration of food safety requirement into contracts with supplier and contractors
- Participates in investigations following incidents (consumer complaints, microbiological deviations, incidents detected during inspection and audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Good knowledge of the Network or experience in distribution of FMCG in supermarkets.
- Autonomy, feeling for organization, training skills.
Offer ID: 61323BR
Region, department, area:Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Experience Level Required: Less than 3 years
Employer Company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.