Content-Video &Photographer at AzamPay
Dar es Salaam
AzamPay is specialized in the development of end-to-end online payment management solutions for companies operating in East Africa.
We are looking for a content creator for videography and photography to join our team!
Are you an organized and creative videographer who can work with a creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs?
Are you proficient with professional video cameras, DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment, and lighting equipment, including the ability to shoot in manual mode and make technical adjustments as needed?
Do you have excellent editing and post-production skills, with the ability to produce high-quality video content, photography, and creative designs?
Can you produce engaging and creative social media content, video and photography?
Are you able to write scripts and plan for video concepts?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
If you have what it takes Please Apply by 21 Nov 2023 through this link
We look forward to hearing from you!
JOIN OUR TEAM
An experienced Content Videographer and Photographer who can demonstrate the capability to handle a variety of project types in diverse recording environments, aligned with our company’s specific requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Film or other relevant field.
- 4+years’ experience in of professional videography, photography, and content creation.
- Proficiency with professional video cameras, DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment, and lighting equipment, including the ability to shoot in manual mode and make technical adjustments as needed.
- Excellent editing and post-production skills, with the ability to produce high-quality video content, photography and creative design that meets the needs of clients.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Capable of working independently and driven by self-motivation
- Demonstrating effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
DEADLINE: 21 NOV 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY