Airstrip Attendant Job Opportunity at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: AIRSTRIP ATTENDANT
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: FIELD OPERATIONS
Asilia lodges and Camps Ltd is looking for a Competent and hardworking Tanzanian to fill a position of Airstrip Attendant. A person who is competent in Hosting and Service delivery with a strong combination of Leadership, Decision-making and a very good broad knowledge culture and General operations tourism industry.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities.
WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Attending guests once they arrive with our transfer drivers, making sure they are checked in for their designated/booked flights
- Hosting guests to ensure they have comfortable stay before their flights
- Attending guests on transit for their connecting flights
- To maintain lounge cleanness and report any repair and maintenance required.
- Sharing all guests’ flights details including arrivals and departures to camps
- Assist field operations duties whenever necessary as required during low seasons.
- Shop sales for Asilia branded items
- Book and confirm staff flights to and from the bush/other destinations
- Compile and reconcile staff and management flights and submit to finance department
- Assists with transfer bookings to and from the airports
- Must be fluent in English (other languages will be added an advantage)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and Punctual
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Age limit 28-35yrs.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 24th June 2022 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered