4 Land Surveyor Jobs at JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
4 Land Surveyors
Morogoro, Dar es Salaam
JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
In joint venture with The Arab Contractors of Egypt (Osman A. Osman & Co.), ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC is entrusted by the people and government of Tanzania to execute, The Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain. Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments. Performing any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics and or Geo informatics from reputable Institution. Minimum of
- 5 years work experience in construction industry and should have more knowledge on building materials.
- Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills.
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- The candidate should demonstrate professionalism.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License)
to [email protected] and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for.
Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 20th August 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP) and / Dar es Salaam HQ This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.