Web & Graphics Designer Job at Habari Node PLC
Web & Graphics Designer
Habari Node PLC
Habari Node Public Limited Company (Habari Node PLC) is an Internet Service Provider with its head office in Arusha, Tanzania.
Habari Node Public Limited is a licensed Internet Service Provider in Tanzania, providing standard Internet services and a range of innovative ICT based business solutions to the Tanzanian market.
We are seeking to fill in the post of Web & Graphics Designer as per below
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Website design and development
- Creating visual imagery for websites and ensuring they are in line with brand rules
- Updating websites with content and graphics
- Incorporating new functionality and features into websites
- Updating content management systems to new versions and ensuring compatibility with plugins
- Maintaining design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Meet with clients to identify their needs and liaise regularly with them
- Graphic design of logos and flyers
- Administration of social media accounts
- Basic administrative tasks in sales and marketing
Skills & Experience:
- Content management systems e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Awareness of search engine optimisation best practises
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to perform effectively under tight deadlines
- Skills / experience in sales and marketing (added advantage)
- A degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer science or Information Technology from recognized University or Institution.
- One year experience on the above fields of qualification(s).
Please forward your application letter, CV and Certificates to [email protected] not later than 31st July, 2022
No hand applications will be accepted.
Please note: Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.