Senior Specialist: Energy Job at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Senior Specialist: Energy
Dar es Salaam
Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company.
Formulation and execution of the overall Energy strategy aligned with Group technology blueprint and roadmap and with the local market business strategy to ensure attaining efficiencies on energy Management activities.
- Lead the implementation of governance processes and continuous improvement of best practice energy management in the market.
- Lead initiatives and roadmap for continuous improvement and best practices on energy management implementation in the market.
- Develop and improve energy reporting and monitoring ensure the company delivers its sustainability strategy.
Provide subject matter expertise to the market Leadership to drive sustainability and energy efficiency throughout the organization.
Core competencies, knowledge, experience and professional qualification
- 3+ Years’ relevant experience in Sustainable/Green Energy solutions, energy management and ISO50 001 requirements.
- Stakeholder management across an organization.
- Knowledge of the energy regulatory framework in the market.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Experience in management of energy and climate change related programs in an organization.
- Degree in Engineering/technical qualification (preferably electrical engineering) or Environmental
- Management degree
- Network Access Technology
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Mobile and Network Security
- System, Service and Solution Design and Development
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Testing and Evaluation
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- External trends and insights
- Critical Thinking
- Partner and Supplier Management
- People Development
- Network Optimisation
- Strategy Execution
- Strategy and Vision