Sales Force Executive at Jubilee Insurance
Position: Sales Force Executive
Job Location: Dar es salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Dodoma, Mbeya and Zanzibar.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius.
It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
Pursuant to Sales Force Executives (SFE) Guidelines of April 2022, Jubilee General Insurance Company of Tanzania Limited is currently accepting Sales Force Proposal from specified Jubilee General Insurance Registered Intermediaries for selling Jubilee General insurance products as a Sales Force Executive. We have open up the Window of registration up to 15th October 2022. Please visit the specified registered Jubilee General Insurance Intermediaries and get yourself registered in order to be Jubilee Sales Rep.
1. Building relationships with new customers
2. Create awareness on the need of general Insurance
3. Should be able to meet the projected target on new business
4. Proactive and follow up with the prospective customers for new business and Cross selling activities
5. Plan meetings with clients and drive negotiations
6. Maintain Sales regulation and compliance in all business sourced 7. Submit policy documents to clients within the specified period.
8. Keep adequate and relevant records
9. Carrying out need analysis of the customer
10. Should be able to attend periodic training on products
11. Customer Centric and maintain the ethics of the Company
12. Maintain Value, Vision, and Mission of the company throughout his/her association with the company
Qualifications and Experience
Degree or Diploma of insurance or COP (certificate of proficiency in insurance).
II. Professional qualifications
Professional in sales and marketing
a) Communication skills
b) Presentation skills
c) Computer skills
- Attractive commissions
- Retainers support will be offered after 3 months period upon review of production.
- Upon delivering consistent performance for one year period and above there will be Attractive offers by Jubilee General insurance
All applications should send their CVS to [email protected]
Jubilee General Insurance Company of Tanzania Limited
P. O. Box 20524 DSM,
6th Floor, Amani place BLDG