Sales And Marketing Officer Job at Oldstone T Limited
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER– RAMADA RESORT BY WYNDHAM DAR
Hotel sales assistants work with sales managers and fulfill a variety of clerical and administrative duties, according to Ramada Resort by Wyndham. The sales assistant is responsible for marketing and selling guestrooms, meeting places and other services offered by the hotel.
The job description below gives a list of the typical duties, tasks, and responsibilities to expect to be assigned by most hirers if you are seeking the position:
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration, equipment, and switch
- Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security
- Resolve and quell misunderstandings within a hotel premises
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Hotel Sales Executive Job
Education and Training: Certificate, diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a public relation and marketing or its equivalent related discipline.
Having a specialization or experience in hospitality management is also vital for the hotel sales officer job position – ADDED ADVANTAGE
Communication Skill: Ability in interacting with potential clients and regular customers to identify their needs
Leadership Skills: Must have leadership skills to be able to coordinate and supervise the activities of some hotel staff to ensure delivery of optimum services
Organizational Skills: Skilled in organizing events and coordinating hotel operations to ensure customer needs are met HAVING A LIST OF POTENTIAL CLIENTS THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
2 years above experience IS A MUST
How to Apply:
Oldstone T limited is Equal Opportunity Employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date is 25th July 2022