Sales And Marketing Manager Job Opportunity at Adixoil Company Limited (Liqui Moly Tanzania)
Sales And Marketing Manager
Adixoil Company Limited (Liqui Moly Tanzania) is a Tanzanian Company established
in May 2017, it is the exclusive dealer for Liqui Moly GmbH in Tanzania.
Liqui Moly Germany is a globally renowned manufacturer of premium quality
lubricants, motor oils, additives, vehicle care products, chemical repair tools, service
products, glues and sealants. A global trademark for top quality that fills customers with
enthusiasm. A worldwide brand, made in Germany.
With Liqui Moly a customer will Enjoy the benefits of a full product range offering
everything they could need, with more than 4,000 articles, we offer the perfect product
for any vehicle in the world. Whether for cars, bikes, commercial vehicles, construction
equipment , boats or garden appliances. For private use at home, in professional
workshop applications or for efficient industrial use, our problem-solvers lengthen the
service life of motors and aggregates and ensure their excellent performance and proper
function for many years to come. The finest raw materials, ongoing quality inspections
and compliance with the very highest specifications guarantee unbeatable quality and
unique advantages for our customers. In LIQUI MOLY, our clients buy more than just a
product. They get maximum benefits, accompanied by personal advice, comprehensive
service and an unparalleled focus for them. This is our mission. With a healthy dose of
common sense, an abundance of dedication and our sights set on one clear goal, to fill
you with enthusiasm.
Our Core Values
Every day, we work full of enthusiasm to make sure your confidence in our brand is
justified. Thanks to our strong corporate identity, we always base our actions on our
values. Team spirit takes center stage, we ensure optimum working conditions and
thereby create a climate for creativity, innovation and social fairness. As far as we are
concerned, ambition and pragmatism always go hand in hand. And we feel that success
is always maintained by caring about one another.
Humanity connects" is one of LIQUI MOLY's most important guiding principles. Two
words that communicate our fundamental attitude, friendship without borders and caring
about and respecting one another. Within the entire LIQUI MOLY family worldwide.
Amongst all customers, business friends, suppliers, colleagues and relatives. Regardless
of nationality, culture or religion.
LIQUI MOLY is synonymous with pioneering spirit, state-of-the-art technology and
sustainable growth. As exuberant as our approach to service and quality is, we treat
energy and the ever-scarcer resources of Mother Earth very carefully. We are aware of
our social responsibility. This is why our manufacturing processes are as
environmentally friendly as possible and why we continuously optimize all of our
systems and processes in terms of ecological aspects.
All our products are manufactured in Germany with the finest raw materials, ongoing
quality inspections and compliance with the very highest specifications. Our POS are
controlled to ensure that all products are accounted for and avoid the injection of
counterfeit products in the market.
Job Type: SPECIFIC PERIOD
Location – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER.
- Creatively develop a marketing campaign to increase awareness and revenue generation.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute strong media plans and
promotional efforts across digital and traditional marketing channels that comply with
client/promoter/artist team goals and requirements, adhere to established budgets and yield budgeted
- Coordinate and compare results of marketing campaigns, provide actionable insights,
and adjust accordingly.
- Working from approved plans, negotiate and place media buys including print, radio, television, and
collaborate actively for digital/social media execution.
- Working with internal and 3rd party vendors,
ensure that creative deadlines are met, providing appropriate information/direction, and taking into
consideration all parties with approval requirements.
- Traffic media to ensure that contracted ads and
spots are run. Process invoices and compiles marketing settlements when necessary.
- Manage on-site marketing efforts including digital and static signage, flyers, and other collateral.
- Ensure that you create for appropriate events, collaborating with internal teams, clients, and artists
- Ensure fulfillment of exposure elements for instance sponsorship agreements.
- Cover on-site promotions, shows, and events as needed.
- Maintain close working relationships with all team members to ensure consistent brand messaging,
alignment with strategic marketing plans, and cross-promotion optimization.
- Preparation of policies and plans that will provide a roadmap to the sales team.
- Reviewing potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company
strategically and financially.
- Negotiate contract terms and purchase price to get the best possible deal for their company while also
making sure it is beneficial to the seller.
- Ensuring the targets are met specifically on the number of LEADS, POS, and Revenue generations
- Keep up the team spirit by portraying leadership skills and assist member of a team whenever needed.
- To make sure that you portray leadership skills and lead your team for the expansion of the company.
- Take part in the enrollment of new hires in your department and advice on the process wherever
- Make strategies to retain customers and create more devoted customers in the process.
- Become the pioneer of sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years managerial experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of financial budget, planning, and reporting.
Deadline 08 th July 2022.