Rum Dispatcher Job Opportunity at SICPA
Dar es Salaam
SICPA is a trusted global provider of security inks as well as secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Rum Dispatcher. If you are looking for a fast paced cosmopolitan and vibrant business environment, SICPA Tanzania is the right place for you.
The incumbent will be stationed at our Tanzanian Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam.
The Rum Dispatcher is primarily responsible for ensuring that the entire decanting process is compliant to the accepted standard operational procedures and that the quality and quantity of the RUM to be distributed to the various marking sites are ensured.
- Preparation of all equipment and accessories used for decanting of RUM.
- Preparation of loading and distribution list, security seals and other documents.
- Weighing of fully and empty IBC to reconcile the weight per each batch.
- Loading of IBC to the decanting platform.
- Decanting of RUM to the jerry cans and returning the remaining to the operation IBC.
- Weighing of the jerry cans and recording of net weight and gross weight.
- Sealing of fully jerry cans and recording to the delivery notes.
- Loading and offloading of fully jerry cans to the delivery vehicles
- Delivery of RUM to various depots.
- Collecting of empty jerry cans from depots.
- Performing of other duties and tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Demonstrated ownership of responsibilities
- Focus on quality and results
- Good written and verbal communication
- Language: English
- Organized and delivery efficient.
- Capable of working and understand a multicultural environment
- Ability to work a variety of schedules as required (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to work outside of business hours
- Punctuality and accountability are mandatory
- Competency in computer skills particularly Outlook and Excel/Word are an added advantage.
- Compliance with laws, regulations, Ethics & Integrity
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity