Moёt Hennessy Brand Manager Job Opportunity at MMI
Moёt Hennessy Brand Manager
MMI – Maritime and Mercantile International Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Brand Manager purpose is to develop
- The brand equity and sell out of products of MH brand throughout Tanzania and creating and executing an approved marketing plan within the budget limits agreed
- Managing all spend related to the brand and ensure activations are achieved with the maximum return for the appropriate budget
- Liaising with key social media influencers in the market as well as key customers and internal stakeholders
- Managing and report to the regional Moet Hennessy Team as required
- To ensure sales team achieve their distribution and sales targets and will assist the teams in training commercially, product and in brand values
Key Position Accountabilities
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Implement and execute strategies for Moët Hennessy brands to develop it locally and achieve the volume and profitability objectives.
- Coordinate with the sales team and suppliers / external agencies (press, media planning, sponsoring, etc.) to ensure the implementation of the plan and strengthening the image of brands.
- Create records and keep up to date the new accounts on and off trade.
- Support the sales team by providing training on MH products, developing programs and promotions tailored to their needs and in line with the image of MH brands.
- Update and follow up a monthly report defined by Moët Hennessy and MMIT.
- Analyze the market (consumers and competition) to identify opportunities for growth.
- Be a Brand ambassador internally and externally.
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial and marketing experience within a consumer goods or luxury goods organization
- IT Skills: Conversant with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Sales system
- Valid Tanzanian driving license
- Strong sensitivity and knowledge to the luxury wines & spirits universe
- Sense of business and brand ownership
- Highly creative and aware of new trends (fashion, arts, restaurants, travel, etc.)
- Builds effective relationships up, down and across the organization
- Ability to navigate in a less structured environment