Job Opportunity at Korridor – Account Manager
Korridor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
The purpose of this role is to achieve sales and operational targets in allocated areas, while maintaining strong relationships with fellow team members, service providers and all customers.
- Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/or marketing plan/s.
- Participate in high quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling plans.
- Grow existing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Drive the increase in new customers sign-ups.
- Develop a quarterly action plans for implementation, based on the overall sales growth plan.
- Demonstrate commercial competence and increase customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Investigate and integrate competitor and customer insights to identify growth opportunities and propose action plans to influence sales.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity, and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
- Compile and submit / present monthly sales performance reports.
- Provide support and input into Accounts (Customers/Creditors) with regular follow ups on overdue accounts.
- Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations in allocated area, ensuring adherence and compliance to the agreements at all times.
- Monitor, manage and improve service levels at service stations to ensure customer satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
- Monitor, manage and improve input costs at stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
Branches/Truck Stops (sites)
- Execute the development/design of best operating practices, processes, procedures, policies, stock planning and service level KPI’s as well as floor lay-out and look and feel of the branches/offices.
- Provide support and input into the development and design of best practice service level agreements.
- Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations and ensure adherence and compliance to company standards.
- Improve service levels at both sites and stations to ensure customers satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
- Improve input costs at both sites and stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
- Plan and schedule annual visits to all sites and stations with a skewed increased frequency to pareto sites (20% of sites that do 80% of our volume).
Qualifications & Experience
- Business Management/Project Management/Sales Degree or equivalent
- Additional courses in relevant fields will be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer focused role
- Experience in the Logistics, Financial Services, Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred