Job Opportunity at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd -Logistics Intern
Dar es Salaam
East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd
Build the bridge between local farmers & the market using Agri-tech
We aggregate demand and deliver wide range of fresh and exotic produce directly from farms to stores of B2B customers – retailers, wholesalers, local vendors, restaurants and cafés, hotels and exporters. We support smallholder farmers on crop planning in alignment with marketplaces, upgrading farm side infrastructure and transition to sustainable practices.
EA Fruits is HIRING!!!
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chai
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office & Excel
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with different personalities, cultures, and experience levels
- Some knowledge in standard logistics software such as Fleetio, itrack
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Apply now to [email protected]