Job Opportunity at CTM Webstore -CTM Webstore Sales Consultant
CTM Webstore Sales Consultant Mwanza
About the position:
The CTM Webstore is looking for an experienced sales consultant in the Online Store and related Omni channel environment.
You will be office based but will be required to visit clients either at their offices or at their residents and sites from time to time .
You will assist potential customers to purchase flooring, bathroom, Kitchen and related products for new builds and renovations. You will be responsible for following up and closing leads via telephone and email. You will need to provide clients with excellent service and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and brand building.
Online Sales consultants must have a flair for design and be able to work on large domestic projects where plans of buildings will be measured and quantities of products calculated during the quoting and invoicing process.
Your role will involve the ability to effectively aggregate stock and ensure orders are delivered accurately and timeously.
This position will be based in Mwanza at the Mwanza CTM store and report to the Webstore Store Manager.
You will also be required to work hand in hand with the team in the Mwanza store from time to time.
Remuneration will be based on experience and will be market related.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Canvass and convert warm leads – both telephonically and via email.
- Assist inbound callers with product & design advice with the objective of getting them to purchase.
- Ability to meet set monthly sales targets consistently.
Customer service excellence
- Provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Minimization and resolution of any customer complaints.
- You should have good experience in retail sales in the flooring, bathroom and home furnishing industry
- Fast learner in a rapidly changing environment
- Sales and customer service drive
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – Proficiency in English is a must.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Task Oriented
- Accountability & Dependability
- Sound Arithmetic skills
- A flair for Design and Creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Responsible and accountable
- Results driven
- Support offered
Extensive on the job training, this training will be held in Dar es Salaam, at the Airport Store.
You will be expected to work independently and drive sales with the backup support of the Webstore Manager.
Should you be up for the challenge and have the necessary skills to make a success of this opportunity then send a covering letter and CV to Joseph Msendo ([email protected])
Closing date: 21th June 2022