Head of Human Resources Job Opportunity at Industrial Maintenance International (IMI) Tanzania
Head of Human Resources
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
- 10 years in HR administration with at least 5 years as HR team manager in a company of at least 150 employees
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law, local and Group C&B practices, HR rules and processes.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Teams.
- Mastery of Power BI advantageous.
- Behavioral competencies: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Analytical and computer skills Solid knowledge of labor law requirement, payroll management and labor contracts.
- Proactive, autonomous, tactful, organized, customer-service oriented, able to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Creates and maintains good relationships with local institutions (e.g., Schools, Colleges, Business associations).
- Ability to communicate well and interact positively with staff even in difficult situations. Other competencies:
- Proficiency in English essential
- Lead the overall staffing strategy with input from management
- Develop and maintain the current and proposed organigram
- Develop and implement the compensation strategy
- Ensure the implementation of the competency and training plans with the support of the management
- Lead in coordination with the management the succession plans
- Supervises all activities related to Administration for employees
- Manages the development and implementation of the HR Information System
- Manages the secure and effective use of the HR Information system within the TZ Branch,
- Ensures the efficient retention and confidentiality of all HR documents, ensuring ongoing simplification and eliminating duplication.
- Contributes to, initiates and issues reports required by management as appropriate.
- Ensure the set-up of a robust recruitment process and implement it according to the needs of the departments with the support if required of external HR contractor
- In charge of mobilization and demobilization of employee (internal and contracted) : explain and handle all administrative formalities / processes upon arrival and departure of the new employee (internal and contracted) in liaison with the other support services for offices, IT, etc
- Holding mobilization and demobilization meetings with employee (internal and contracted)
- Develops core processes (HR Policy Manual,) and any new processes as required.
- Ensures that relevant Company Management System documents (Policy manuals & procedures…) are developed, updated, published and consistent with company CMS requirements.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the onboarding and offboarding
health and wellness
- Ensure that health information are treated with the required level of confidentiality
- Ensure that the regular medical examinations are defined and conducted within EACOP (internal and contracted)
- Maintain. The relationship with the company medical advisor and responsible for the set-up and the implementation of the medical plan in liaison with HSE (MOU with local hospitals
Email CV to [email protected]
Deadline 28th June 2022