Head; ICT Services Management Job Opportunity at NMB Bank PLC
Head; ICT Services Management
NMB Bank PLC
Head; ICT Services Management Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
Dar es Salaam
Job Location : Head Office, Hq
- Design and develop an enhanced reporting structure which ensures the early identification of product faults and ensures minimum risk to the business.
- Conduct resource and task management to ensure guaranteed cover to the business.
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution.
- Analyse and report Service management activity and make recommendations for increased organisational efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage Core banking application, Network operations centre(NOC), Service desk, Branch technology and
- Product Lifecycle management units, ensuring timely TAT in products and service delivery.
- Manage and control the service delivery function ensuring that agreed targets and service levels are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
- Work with vendors, technology, marketing, business and customer experience partners to ensure successful delivery of digital products and services.
- Drive the Service Improvement (within the ITIL framework), manage relationships with key stakeholders in the services supply chain and lead a team of strong technical staff to ensure the complex IT estate is functioning as expected.
- Responsible to ensure that IT applications, systems, processes and personnel are developed, implemented and operated in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensure the development of a high-performance team
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the full spectrum of commercially available computing platforms, software, and software solutions.
- In-depth understanding of business and how to improve its processes by applying technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and grow people in a stimulating and motivating environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Externally focused, committed, able to communicate well, innovative, team-oriented, and able to balance critical thinking with execution.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies’ benefits and how these may impact current business practices.
- Demonstrable honesty, integrity, and credibility; ability to engender the trust and confidence of internal constituency and external partners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Information Systems/Accounting & Finance /Banking, Computer engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Banking and advanced ITIL certifications will be an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience in ICT service delivery management in banking/financial industry, preferably with exposure to core banking system and branch support/operations.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employerThe deadline for submitting the application is 18 October 2022.