Field Marketing Officer Job Opportunity at Watu (Mwanza)
Field Marketing Officer
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 3000 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for enthusiastic Field Officers in Mwanza, Tanzania. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Field Officer you will be responsible for actively marketing the Company financing services by participating in marketing activities, searching for clients as well as advising our clients in regard to the financing process.
A successful Field Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Field Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Representing Watu and implementing the Company’s Marketing plan within the assigned mandate
- Carrying out the Company’s and/or product marketing and information campaigns
- Approaching clients on stages and conducting detailed and comprehensive product presentation, answering questions as well as capturing customers information (name, phone number, stage, street & expressing interest in financing products
- Generate live leads and make follow ups to be able to convert them into business
- Providing daily reports/feedback on marketing activities performed including daily reporting on list of potential clients who were approached and who expressed interest in Company’s financing products
- Support in providing customer services to clients in the field by answering clients queries and providing advice in terms of loan repayments, recovery and insurance
- Participating in marketing activities & activations organized by the company and/or other marketing campaign events organized by partnered dealerships, within the assigned region
- Following up on potential clients by giving them a reminding phone call and answering any questions the clients might have, while proactively encouraging the client to make use of company financing services