Customer Service Officer Job Opportunity at TotalEnergies
Customer Service Officer
Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Receive and process fuel orders
- Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
- Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
- Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
- Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
- Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
- Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
- Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
- Knowledge in MS Office package
Metier:Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, areaTanzania
Employment type:Regular position
Experience Level Required:Minimum 3 years
Employer Company:TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch:Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
- Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.