Customer Account Manager Job at Suvacor Ltd
Customer Account Manager
Suvacor Ltd. Zanzibar, South & Central, Tanzania
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and answer client queries. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Someone who is result orientated and able to work against targets.
Long-term career aspiration (min 5 years). Position is based in Zanzibar.
- Assist new customers to open customer accounts and to issue contracts for those leasing coffee machines.
- Make sure customer data is available, accurate and updated at all times including physical location, email, phone numbers, responsible person, and any communication with customers has to be documented electronically in the customer account.
- Follow up on payments from customers
- Follow-up on pending orders to customers to make sure they are delivered and customers
- Provide support to all business units including CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAREHOUSE, TECHNICAL, PRODUCTION, HR, administrative, marketing and other departments.
- Conduct Customer follow-up on our products and services
- Handle customer complaints and questions regarding problems with orders and always make an update in the intranet
- Work on getting new orders from the existing customers, always try to sell them a product when performing your customer care activities.
- Able to produce fact-based brief reports, on digital devices
Bachelor’s degree in business studies
Minimum three (3) years Experience in Related Field (Food & Beverage and Hospitality industry preferred). Fluent in MS word, excel, other programs of advantage.
How to apply:
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
References from all previous employers in chronological order.
Ensure all referee’s are references from previous employers.