Corporate Security Supervisor Job at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Corporate Security Supervisor
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
Please, apply till July 23rd, COB.
Local applicants are welcome.
Department: People &Culture-Security
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reporting to: Corporate Security Manager. NDEBILE SULUJA
Role Permanent: Corporate Security Supervisor
What This Position Is About – Purpose
- Support Corporate Security Manager on guard force management, risk management process, Crisis Management Process, Security infrastructure operability, Intelligence gathering,
- Investigation, security of sales/market, leaf, and GSC operations. Closely work with three entities to identify business process gaps and timely support when required, the goal is sustainable business continuity.
- Conduct fiber cable splicing, and troubleshoot network address translation (NAT) and access control lists (ACL).
What Will You Do – Responsibilities
- Support in conducting security risk management processes of all three entities thereafter devise mitigation measures and ensure successful implementations of such measures.
- Provide emergency response, crisis management, and business continuity support to ensure
- JTI Tanzania is prepared to manage both natural and man-made disasters.
- Coordinate guard force management for JTI Tanzania and manage outsourced CCTV operators, monitor contracted technicians during fiber splicing and wireless access point installation.
- Support in the periodic security systems audits and self-assessment of business operations.
- Adherence to health and safety standards at the workplace by identifying hazards and sharing good health and safety practices with employees, contractors, and visitors
- Maintain security infrastructure inclusive of security database and ensure employees, contractors and visitors are correctly captured on the security database.
- CCTV IP camera, NVR, and Access control configuration.
Who Are We Looking For – Requirements
- Degree in any profession, preferably a degree in computer science and engineering, Information Technology.
- Security Professional Certifications such as PSP.
- At least two years of experience in the installation and configuration of security systems.
- A minimum of One year of experience working with security systems technicians.
- Experience in Optical Fiber Cable Splicing.
- Experience in Risk Management Process of mitigation measures developed and implemented.
- Review of CMP (Crisis Management Plan). Guard force and contracted security technician management KPI developed and implemented. # of security systems audits performed. # of projects supported.
- % Functionality of security system.
- Knowledge of Security systems.
What Are The Next Steps In The – Recruitment Process
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Asnaty Uwimana Makowska, Asnaty– Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org)