3 Grader Operator Jobs at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD – 3 Positions
Grader Operators– 3 Positions
Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD
Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralisation in sulphides.
Grader Operator Job Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD – 3 Positions
JOB ADVERT –GRADER OPERATORS (3 VACANCY)
The Bulyanhulu Team is seeking to recruit a Grader Operator to join and grow their team.
You will be expected to align to the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with our best people teams. You will contribute on a practical note to ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures and ensure daily targets are met.
About Bulyanhulu Team
Bulyanhulu is situated in northwest Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometers south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometers southwest of the city of Mwanza. Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver, and copper mineralization in sulphides. The mineralization of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
- Ensure compliance in safe and effective use of Mobile Equipment and Machinery as per Standard operating procedures of major equipment operation daily
- Ensure accurate shift Handover •
- Ability to operate multiple grader Identify Machines
- Ability to Identify improved operating methods.
- To Perform Road grading.
- Complete all the task at required rate and on time.
- To ensure all identified faults are reported and addressed on time without delay
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ordinary secondary education
- Valid Tanzanian license
- Grader Operating Certificate
- Experience and competencies needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar industry (underground )
- Experience in operating machine in large underground mining operation
- Driving Ability with valid driving license
The deadline for submitting the application is 26 July 2022.