16 Job Opportunities at MOI – Medical Officers II
Medical Officers II – 16 Posts
Dar es Salaam
EMPLOYER Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To attend in and out patients.
- To attend emergency medical duties.
- To carry out investigations of admitted patients.
- To ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out.
- To conduct minor operations.
- To assist surgeons during operations.
- To carry out service and participating in major ward rounds.
- To supervise medical students and interns in clinical duties.
- To ensure that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
- To participate fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
- To participate in research activities.
- To ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process.
- To perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Medicine or equivalent qualification from recognized institution. Must have completed One-year Internship and be registered by the Medical Council of Tanganyika
REMUNERATION PMGSS 8/1.Medical Officer II Job Vacancies at MOI – 16 Posts