Warehouse Supervisor Job Opportunity at Sandvik
- Administers and operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Co-ordinate stock movements and liaise between all Sandvik supplier warehouses.
- Issuing stock to work orders and maintaining stock to the optimum level.
- Minimum 5 Years’ arehouse/stores experience
- A background in the Mining Industry will be an added advantage
- Experience with Heavy Mining or Equipment Manufacturing Environment
- Has experience leading a team.
- Reliable, flexible and great customer relations skills.