Transport Officer at Southern Link LTD
Southern Link LTD
We are looking for a young, dynamic and results oriented person to fill the position of Transport officer in the company. (One post)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trucks management and maintenance.
- Vehicle tracking (through GPS) and communication management.
- Controlling access to documents, and making sure all trucks have valid documents (LATRA, INSURANCE, NENDA KWA USALAMA & VIPIMO)
- Coordinate the movement of vehicle and other transportation assets.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly trucks report.
- Daily motor vehicle inspection and present a proper report of vehicle inspection. ∙ Scheduling of fuel management and repair and maintenance.
- Advice management on payment allowance and mileage.
- Excellent in fuel management understanding.
- Managing drivers by providing a proper training in effective work habits and performance techniques.
- Managing and seek assistance of all trucks minors repairs by communicating with Workshop manager.
- Tracking the progress of transportation.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics and Transport Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours and weekends Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must have experience with GPS Trucking.
- Flexible to be re allocating to any regions of the country.
- Driving skills
- Full time.
- Transport Officer at Southern Link LTD
HOW TO APPLLY
Qualified candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and certified Certificates to SOUTHERN LINK LTD Office not before 05th December 2022.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.
Plot No.16, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, Josam House, Block A, 2nd floor, Room A13.Job Opportunities