Trainee – Transportation & Logistics at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Trainee – Transportation & Logistics
Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Dar es Salaam
Logistics | Transportation | Bulk Goods | Port Handling.
Job Description – Fleet Coordinator/Trainee
- Coordinate with drivers on daily basis to plan the load as well as route.
- Ensure all drivers must follow the on road/drive time and rest time guideline defined by management.
- Track and ensure no driver should do overspeed, should not use phone while driving and should not accommodate passengers without approval from In-charge.
- Educate drivers on documentations and reporting process to ensure the driver should report to loading and unloading supervisor on time.
- Follow-up with on-route drivers and make sure they should follow & Acheve TAT defined by management.
- Assist drivers in case of accident or difficulty.
- Ensure no truck should report the material or fuel loss and if they does complete report to HR team for disciplinary action.
- Prepare daily vehicle report without any delay.
- Prepare weekly drivers performance report and discuss with RM for further action plan.
- Encourage drivers to attract new skilled drivers to join our team.
Experience Require – 0-3 yrs
Qualification – Diploma or Degree
Age – 20-25yrs
How to Apply:
Share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.BOX 222, PLOT No – 180 And 181, Nyerere Road, Hussein Street, Kipawa, Ilala, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania