Territory Manager at TotalEnergies
Dar es Salaam
TotalEnergies Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Under the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.).
- He/she is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles.
- He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
- SFS: shop, washing, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
- Reception / Service / Quality: Top service,
- Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
- Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
- He/she studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working capital required, operating account forecast).
- He/she controls and wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (actual operating account).
- He/she proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
- He/she proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He/she implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bac+3/4 level (secondary school graduation + a further 3 or 4 years of education)
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.
Region, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required:Minimum 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services