Senior Consultant Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 05/16/2022
Purpose of the Role
The Senior Consultant will lead all the business streams under MA Solutions Ltd, and will report to/work under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer. He/She will lead all project initiatives, act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects or lead the identification and employment of respective subject matter experts, design, develop and implement internal standard operating procedures and ensure adherence.
- Responsible prepare, review and finalize business proposals to clients for new business, including tender documents and submission
- Responsible to prepare, review and finalize periodic project reports to clients, ensuring quality and integrity of each report before submission to the client.
- Lead client engagements/discussions/presentations in pitching for new business, and in presenting proposed solutions to manage risks in client businesses, and periodic project reports
- Leading Performance Management of the team
- Review, prepare, implement and ensure continued integrity and consistency in Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures to the effect that services offered to clients are of the highest acceptable standards and quality
- Take part and contribute effectively in product improvements and new products development
- Contribute immeasurably to the business development and sales process, including through identification of new leads
- Lead, initiate internal process automation/digitization projects/initiatives, actively seek to identify potential areas of client services to automate/digitize
- Spearhead and lead each of the business lines, respective teams of consultants and analysts, in ensuring agreed client deliverables are met timely and in line with project/client expectations.
- Create staffing plans for short term, mid-term and long-term projects
- Develop project budgets and margins and control engagements within these parameters
- Employ thought leadership that engenders the research and development of evolving issues and solutions affecting risk management in the industry.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- MBA or post graduate studies will be added advantage
- Professional Certification from an accredited institution will be an added advantage
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional Qualifications in the relevant field is strongly preferred
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent client interaction skills,
- Collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a
facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants.
- Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as
required to supplement and support MA Consulting methodologies in delivering solutions to
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and
Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications.
How To Apply
All Applications Should be sent through this Email [email protected]