Sales Support Manager Job Opportunity at D.Light
Sales Support Manager
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy
- Coordinate and support the development and execution of sales plans,
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating all sales review meetings on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis; maintaining a tracker for all agreed action points to ensure closure,
- Regional Distributors support on all issues i.e. BG, validation, creation, weekly stocks follow up,
- Team communication on business changes and work with the National Training Manager to ensure team training is done,
- Ensure field teams get tools of trade as required,
- Coordinate sales commissions review across channels: analysis and administration for sales commissions, initiatives, ranking, and data and follow up with finance on timely payments of teams daily commissions, incentives and also (weekly regional support + monthly recons) daily, weekly & monthly,
- Sales teams complain management,
- EC validation and creation on a daily basis (RECOM: Need of field visits or auditing purposes),
- Coordinate multi-channel administrative support across zones.
SOP and Compliance
- Ensure proper KYC is done and well documented on a daily basis,
- Creation and implementation of policies as required,
- Quality of sale and Upsell checks on a daily basis,
- Ensure control of processes for field evaluations, audits, and training of the sales team and SEPs.
- Fuel Management: ensure all fleet have fuel as approved, card creation & dispatch, issue resolutions for teams as they arise on a daily, weekly or monthly basis,
- Timely vehicle and motorbikes monitoring on a daily basis.
- ROI reports – team support, fleet reports (Weekly/Monthly),
- Daily and Monthly reports i.e Upsell reports, hourly sales (Daily),
- Sales Presentations (Weekly/Monthly),
- KYC Reporting (Thrice a week).
Work issues as requested by the line manager.
- Delivery of all sales support, SOPs and compliance
- Delivery of sales performance reports on overall sales activities and processes,
- Delivery of administrative support across zones.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and or sales business analysis,
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university,
- Demonstrated success in a sales business analytics, business operations, or similar role,
- Ability to understand high-level business strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact,
- Highly Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis,
- Computer proficiency, especially competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, word & PowerPoint), experience with data visualization tools e.g. tableau or power BI is and added advantage,
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy,
- Basic Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Crisis Management,
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail,
- Self-starter (ability to work independently) with good prioritization skills
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational, project management, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills,
- Passion for social enterprise and people development.
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold over 20 million solar light and power products in 70+ countries, improving the lives of over 110 million people. Be part of the impact stories and join us in transforming 1 Billion lives with sustainable products by 2030!
Tanzania – Arusha
07/01/2022, 09:08 AM