Safety Supervisor Job Opportunity at WRS
Safety Supervisor Lot 2 – Tanzania Field
WRS – Worldwide Recruitment Solutions Tanzania
About the job
On behalf of a major EPC company, I am looking for a Safety Supervisor to work in Tanzania. This will be a long term contract position on a 6/2 rotation. This will be a field based role, paying a competitive hourly rate is USD.
- The Safety Supervisor will be responsible to build and maintain solid relationships and engage with stakeholders.
- Ensure thorough contractor HSE assessments and conduct evaluations and pre-qualifications as required.
- Facilitate and participate in H&S Risk Assessments and ensure all sites and offices are covered by robust and comprehensive JHA/
- Risk Assessment programs, adequate contractor H&S field staffing.
Ideal candidate will have
- NEBOSH Certificate as minimum / 10 years Project HSE exposure
- Experience on pipeline construction projects
- More than 10 years exposure to Greenfield environments in developing countries
- Proven experience in one or more of construction management, commercial management, prime contract management, project controls, contracts/supply chain or project management
- 5 years oil & gas projects experience
- Contractor evaluations/ bidding processes
- Demonstratable management level experience i.e., H&S field supervision.
- UK RQF Level 6 Qualification
- ISO Certification
If you are interested, please apply. PLEASE NOTE ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!