RSM Internship Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 – Eastern Africa
RSM GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME 2022 – Eastern Africa
Location: Dar es Salaam, Nairobi , Kampala
RSM is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world.
RSM Eastern Africa is a member firm of the RSM network, a world-leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally. The network has a combined staff of over 51,000 with 860 offices across 123 countries and in each of the top 40 major business centres.
- Second Upper Bachelors Degree (graduated, or graduating in 2022) CPA or ACCA qualifications (including ongoing studies).
- Certifications or experience in IT or data analytics will be an added advantage.
RSM GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME 2022
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates that display the RSM DNA (curious, caring, collaborative, critical thinker, and courageous)
- Passionate and committed learner
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator
- Excellent time and organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Confident individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure toward deadlines
- Having initiative and self-motivated
If you possess the qualifications and skills above and are passionate about a career in audit, tax or bookkeeping, fill out the application link for the graduate recruit program of the country of your citizenship below, attaching your CV and relevant academic and professional certificates.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 26th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.