RM – Loan Recoveries at CVPeople Tanzania
RM – Loan Recoveries
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 09/09/2022
Reports to: Head of Loan Recoveries
- To implement and closely monitoring of the recovery strategies and to ensure maximum recovery of IPF & Asset Based Financing outstanding credit facilities.
- Monitoring the recovery progress of bad debts through compliance with the local regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal procedures.
- To attend court sessions as well as outright sale (Public auctions) emanating from, Asset Based Financed customers.
- Liaise with legal department on regular basis and provide frequent analysis in respect of best recovery strategy/approach of ongoing litigation cases arose from IPF and Asset Based Credit facilities.
- Negotiations with bad debtors through settlements of their outstanding credit facilities and subsequent preparation of executive write-ups to the approving authorities for deliberation and necessary approvals. .
- To conduct thorough Security Reviews (perform quality assurance) of all credit related documentation prior to any recovery approach and to ensure mitigation of any security gaps.
- Preparation of relevant reports to the management in all matters related to recovery on IPF & Asset Financing customers.
- Provide technical support to the various credit committees on the management of the Bank’s Non-performing portfolio.
- To handle and manage all clients’ queries/concerns/advise properly and timely with the purpose of creating and maintaining good relationship between the clients and bank.
- Actively participate in the departmental related meetings on weekly and monthly basis such as Special Assets
- Management Review Committee and Monday Special Recovery Committee forums
- Corresponding and provision of required support to all internal stakeholders such as business teams etc.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of University degree preferably in Business Administration, accounting, Finance, Economics or its equivalent
- Master degree in Business Administration, accounting, finance and economics or its equivalent is desirable.
- Relevant professional qualification in banking and credit risk management.
- At least 5 years work experience in financial services industry experience as Recovery Manager handling corporate & commercial banking clients on Asset Management and/or Collections field.
- Credit analysis knowledge is highly desirable