Recruitment supervisor at CVPeople Tanzania
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 11/21/2022
- To maintain good employee relations, by ensuring there is a proper, smooth and safe working environment that guarantees proper communications lines that add value to the department as well as the whole Company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers providing support to meet hiring goals.
- Search for different recruitment channel, select and recommend the most cost effective recruitment channel based on needs.
- Conduct candidate screening, interview, make hiring decision.
- Maintain and implement “Recruitment SOP”, optimize and implement offering and hiring procedure and to make it compliance with company policy and related regulations.
- Maintaining data; prepare recruiting related reports.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree and above.
- Minimum of 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably agency recruiting.
- Understanding of behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Sense of responsibilities;Good interpersonal/listening skills.