Records Management- Intern Job at World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
Records Management- Intern
Dar es Salaam
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
WWF Tanzania Office
TERMS OF REFERENCES (TOR)
Position Title: Records Management- Intern
Report to: People & Culture Manager
Duration : One Month
Location : Dar Es Salaam
- Preparing documents for HRIS data migration
- Assisting in information auditing
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- A degree in Records Management or related discipline is required
- Work experience in the records management field.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to meet objectives and deliver work in function.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Records Management- Intern Job Vacancy at World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: [email protected] by Tuesday, 21th June 2022 at 11:59 pm. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.