Radiographer Job Opportunity at CCBRT -Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
CCBRT -Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves – as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes – the community and the most vulnerable. CCBRT is Tanzania’s largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. We’re committed to empower people with disabilities and their families, improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs.
In order to strengthen our Imaging services in support of our expansion of services, we are looking for a dedicated Radiographer
- You will carry out radiological examinations (X-rays), ultrasound examinations, as well as CT/MRI examinations in a proper ethical manner. Processing, enveloping and submitting imaged ( films when necessary) and providing adequate clinical information for further medical interpretation
- You process, envelop and submit images (films when necessary) and providing adequate clinical information for further medical interpretation; you keep and update accurate statistic and registrations books (all demographic details); you maintain and organize consumables stocks; You provide primary health education to patients on radiation protection and ensuring a proper usage of radiation techniques.
- You are a team member of the imaging department, but you will work in conjunction with other clinical disciplines.
- Obtained a diploma of 3 years in Diagnostic Radiography from a recognized institution or a Degree in Radiography with 1 year internship
- At least 4 years of experience as a general radiographer Registered with the relevant authorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English Good patient management and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work at CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Please indicate job reference number: 2022-32 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th July 2022 (selection assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)