Public Relations and Communication Executive Job Opportunity at SportPesa Limited
Public Relations and Communication Executive
Dar es Salaam
SportPesa Limited, a renowned local company operating as part of leading global SportPesa brand offering sports betting business is urgently looking for a qualified and energetic Tanzanian to fill in the position of Public Relations and Communication Executive. Applications are thus invited from candidates who shall fulfill the following criteria.
JOB TITLE: PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
INDUSTRY: SPORT BETTING
The Public relations and communication executive will be responsible for creating and maintaining a favorable public image for their employer or client by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view. To lead, develop and drive implementation of the Public and Government relations, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives throughout the company and delivering a culture of excellence in sustainability focus throughout the company.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Planning, developing, and implementing PR and communication strategies and initiatives to maintain and improve company image.
- Creating and producing literature for the company in conjunction with the marketing departments.
- Copywriting including blog posts and feature articles.
- Monitor and report the performance of all corporate assets including sponsorship based on insights.
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations.
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, and press tours.
- Managing the PR aspects of any potential crisis.
- Identify new PR trends, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development.
- Represent the company before press on official capacity.
- Assist in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
- Assist the digital team on daily tasks regarding partners and winners.
- Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, social media trends, brand awareness, and online reputation or the company and partners.
- Strong copywriting abilities.
- Build long-term relationship with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media, political figures, etc.
- Build on existing CSR initiatives and identify CSR projects with potential to build a good corporate image.
- Monitor and evaluate CSR performance and to continuously improve implementation and delivery throughout the Company.
- Monitor delivery of SportPesa brand experience by the Partner and any other third parties.
- Identify, manage activities that develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of SportPesa.
- Goal setting and tracking ROI for Corporate Affairs.
- University degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of communication, public relations, or marketing
- Excellent in computer applications and report writing
- Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
- Dedicated, strong team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Have experience with Google Analytics, SEO, and Communication.
- Good knowledge of Sports in general.
Only applicants who will fit the above criteria need to apply. Send your application to: [email protected] by the 31st of December 2022. Applications must consist of a cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for such a position, your detailed CV, and copies of academic credentials.
NB: Indicating the position you applied for on the subject.
ALSO READ: Brand and Content Executive Job Opportunity at SportPesa Limited