Operations Manager Job Opportunity at Outstanding Solutions
Outstanding Solutions Ltd is a hospitality consultancy company, incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Operations Manager. You will be responsible for looking after daily the daily operations of the lodge. Your duties include but not limited to assisting the HR with hiring and training new staff, maintaining budgets, providing customer support, and answering guest queries, overseeing the reservations and sales department, creating and maintaining work schedules.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
- The Operational manager is responsible for managing all operational aspects of the lodge.
- He will sign and actively promote and enforce the code of conduct which is in place.
- The Operational manager maintains confidentiality regarding all Information available for the function.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage and train the employees of all departments (except finance).
- Assist Human resource management in interview, hiring, train, empower, coach, counsel, performance, and salary reviews, resolve conflicts, discipline, and terminate as appropriate.
- Planning of day-to-day activities of staff.
- Provide customer support, answer inquiries, and resolve problems.
- Ensure that all safety laws and other regulations are followed.
- Operate the business in line with the budget in close cooperation with Finance.
- Assist in the planning and managing the procurement (which is done by finance), preparation and presentation of all food and beverages in a safe, sanitary, and cost-effective manner.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with Standard
- Operating Procedures which are in place.
- Overseeing the reservations and sales department and replacing the reservation officer when on leave.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Is part of the Management Team together with the Financial Manager (and in close cooperation and support of the reservation Officer).
Education Level and Work Experience:
- Operational manager has preferably a bachelor’s degree in hotel management and at least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent computer skills
- Current knowledge legislation and requirements.
- Plan and work in a structured and above all trustworthy and honest way.
- Fluently in speaking and writing English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drivers License.
- Team worker
- Strong managerial skills
Send your application and update CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd August 2022