Operations Administrator at Logmath Technology
Position: Operations administrator – 1 Position
Logmath technology is an innovative technology company dealing with industrial machinery, equipment and spare parts. We provide instrumentation solutions, mechanical solutions, electrical solutions, laboratory testing equipment solutions, industrial machinery and equipment, engineering solutions and worldwide genuine spare parts solutions.
Our mission is to become Tanzania’s leading technology company through developing innovative solutions that exceed expectations alongside unique personnel service.
We serve industries in the mining sector, manufacturing and processing plants, metal fabrication, cement, petro-chemicals and mechanical vapour recompression to mention a few.
The company vision is to be recognized by customers through integrity, quality and excellence and internally recognized through employee satisfaction.
Position: Operations administrator/ 1 post
Location: Dar es salaam
Duties and responsibilities
- To maintain company communications acting as first point of contact for suppliers and potential clients, dealing with emails and phone calls.
- Record management of contractual agreements and purchase orders, filling and upkeep of company database and registry.
- Evaluation and comparison of quotations, bids and proposal to determine suppliers. • To ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment and verification of deliveries.
- Manage and coordinate effective working relationships with inspection and superintendent firms, suppliers, colleagues and management to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure the company products are in compliance with local and international standards and laws.
- Overseeing bank operations including handling of cheques, deposits and withdrawals and other related activities.
- Respond to technical queries and provide technical support to clients when deemed necessary. • Compilation of reports, presentation and correspondence.
- Expediting delivery of products.
- Follow up and respond to client’s queries.
- Collating and filling expenses.
- Provide administrative support to and liaison with other staff.
- Preparation of weekly reports, quota reports and annual reports, reminding the team of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organizing company conferences, travel, events and activities.
- Participate fully in company related activities, contributing and assisting in other duties as requested by company management.
- Operations Administrator at Logmath Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized higher learning institution preferably mechanical engineering, electrical or biomedical engineering or any other related field.
- Registered and recognized by the Tanzania board of engineers or any other regulatory or professional body.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in international language such as French or Chinese (but not limited to) is and added advantage.
- Experience in industrial operations and machinery.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of industrial instrumentation and automation protocols.
- Expertise in MS packages i.e. Ms-word, excel and power point.
- Ability to work independently and deliver desired outcomes.
- Strong organizational, reporting and management skills.
- Flexible and quick to learn.
- Negotiation, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to make strategic decisions, critical analysis and provide pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Open to travelling to remote areas when required.
Mode of application
Interested individuals that meet the above-mentioned requirements should send their application letter and detailed CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate, “Operations administrator position- LTL/JB/22/001 ” in the subject line of your email application.
Application deadline: 15th November 2022
NOTE: Logmath is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
Our recruitment process adheres to the labour laws of Tanzania and all employment decisions are solely based on job requirements and individual qualifications.
The company reserves the right to contact successful candidates.
Maximum age for applicants is 35 years old.
Logmath Technology Ltd
Dar es Salaam