Office Admin Assistant at WWF
Position: Office Admin Assistant
Reports to: Programme Executant Supervises: None
Location: Bunda, Mara.
Start date: Immediate
The core duties and responsibilities of an Office Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Their job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, they may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phones, receive and dispatch letters, and welcome visitors.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Make travel arrangement for Project staff such as booking flight, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Perform office cleanness and ensure wastes well managed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Office Admin Assistant at WWF
Qualification and Experience
- Advanced Diploma or equivalent education required
- Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant experience and knowledge of appropriate software including;
- Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and adobe Acrobat.
- Reporting skills, administrative writing skills
- Record management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of personal integrity;
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
Internal: Interacts and works closely and on a regular basis with the Freshwater team, programme and finance staff in Tanzania Country Office. Coordinates and interacts as appropriate with WWF Eastern and Southern Africa Programme Office and other WWF offices.
External: Interacts as required with governmental institutions and other stakeholders, in collaboration with the Programme Executant as appropriate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants may get the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) through the following websites: https://www.wwf.or.tz/jobs_and_opportunities/jobs/
Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: [email protected] by Monday, 15th August 2022 at 3:30 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
WWF has a principle of zero tolerance for fraud and corruption, if you encounter such an incident, then report by sending an email to [email protected]