MIS Executive – Airtel Money Job Opportunity at Airtel Tanzania PLC
MIS Executive – Airtel Money
Dar es Salaam
Airtel Tanzania PLC
Tanzania’s leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile, Internet services & Mobile Money.
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a MIS Executive. The role reports to the Usage & Retention Manager in Airtel Money Department. He/She will be responsible for SQL scripting, data mining, analysis and report publication.
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to:
1. Report generation/preparation.
- Overall BI management, Reports loading/logic validation, report automation and table updates.
- Develop and/or update Marketing standards reports
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data generated from Business Intelligence System (BI).
- Airtel Money spoc for MIS related issue’s on behalf of Revenue Planning Manager
- Produce monthly Airtel Money Reporting dashboard and publish for users
- Comprehend business logic and use of SQL guidelines and procedures for accurate data generation/mining.
- Coach colleagues in using basic SQL.
3.Site master & NDC updating in BI
- Keep track of all changes happening in the market that requires BI parameters update. i.e new NDC
- Work with network to ensure the right site/cell nomenclature and update site Geographic master
4. Count, Value and Revenue Planning.
- Provide data input for revenue
- Provide input for product validation
- Perform tracking (daily/weekly/monthly)
5. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or any relevant degree.
- Certified in SQL Language
- Certification in Oracle
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Telecommunication industry
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Excellent Data Analysis Skills
Competencies and Behavior:
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 17th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need