Loan Officer Supervisor (Individual Loan) Job Opportunity at VisionFund
Loan Officer Supervisor (Individual Loan)
VisionFund (VFT MFB)
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank(MFB), that has a loan book of approximately TZS. 20 billion and more than 30,000 client base, more than 5,000 of whom are small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young man or woman who has a passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference No. 022/22
Position: Loan Officer Supervisor (Individual Loan)
Reporting to: Branch/Business Center Manager
The Loan supervisor is responsible for overall supervision of Individual loan officers to deliver the agreed portfolio and client target with quality within the agreeable and acceptable level. The oversight will include monitoring Loan officer to operate within acceptable operation areas, verification of clients brought by Loan officer, supporting loan officer with daily reports and other essentials to enable them to deliver their required targets, conducting screening of clients and provide appropriate recommendation to Loan officer and Branch/Business center Manager. The position holder also provides periodic report to the Branch Manager and Regional manager of Loan officer performance and recommend appropriate remedy actions as required by VFT policies.
- To supervise and monitors the daily activities of the Individual Loan Officers;
- To lead the conduct of the market research and survey activities within the outreach coverage area;
- To ensure that the Loan officer meets or exceeds the performance targets as agreed upon in the Business plan/Projec- tions;
- Assist the Loan officer to undertake prescreening including checking against the eligibility criteria, credit history check and credit reference bureau check;
- To conduct Home, Business and collateral visits of clients for verification and monitoring purposes; discusses with the concerned LOs any findings, and provides appropriate guidance;
- To conduct regular performance evaluation of the Loan Officers, and recommends any remedial action to the Business Center/Branch Manager and /or Regional Manager;
- To coaches, encourage, and mentor Loan Officers and other staff at the Outreach Center;
- To Ensure 100% on-time collection or enforces “zero tolerance against missed loan payments;
- Prepares performance reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and analyze reports vis-a-vis performance targets;
- To perform other tasks as may be prescribed by the Branch/Business Center Manager or Regional Manager;
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across VFT MFB.
- This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles with respect to assigned names: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- A bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Microfinance, Economics, Business Administration,
- Finance or any related field.
- Banking or Financial Institution experience of not less than 3 years 1 of which should be in supervisory position.
- Good understanding of credit analysis.
- Excellent financial analysis skills especially financial ratio to determine credit worthiness.
About our working environment & remuneration:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
Forward their application letter, detailed CV’s with three referees, attaching certified copies of NIDA ID, academic and professional certificates; to: [email protected]
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 02ndSeptember, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.