Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank May, 2023
Specialist Debit Card & Emerging Payments at CRDB
Job Reporting to Senior Manager Issuing Business
Location: Retail Banking Department CRDB HQ
The purpose of the job is to have knowledge of financial products (specifically card-related) and services and should have experience in analysis and logical experience on problem-solving together with report writing skills as well as good communication and business skills.
RELATED POST: Lead Economist and Program Leader at World Bank
Responsibilities For the Role
- Create and execute a cohesive strategic card product plan that optimizes debit, and prepaid card issuance, activation and utilization, and credit card portfolio performance.
- Champion product development, enhancement, elimination, and new feature/functionality that deliver best-in-class solutions which lead to optimum customer service, quality, accuracy, and responsiveness.
- Have command of the intricacies of each card-based payment product and serve as the in-house expert on debit, credit, and prepaid product-related issues.
- Create and track key performance indicators, conduct industry trends, and peer group comparisons.
- Work with all levels of management in product development as well as collaborate with internal departments on evaluation, implementation, launches and service management.
- Provide first-line support towards achieving Issuing KPIs
- Responsible for effective enterprise-wide dissemination of knowledge on card products across the entire bank network
- Handling Card Management and Issuing Systems for the approval process.
- Design and execute card promotion campaigns.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans for activating dormant cards.
- Manage Card procurement processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required For The Role
- University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Banking, or Information Technology
- 5 years’ experience in Card operations and Issuing Business
- Strong knowledge of card technologies
- Strong knowledge of card products
- Knowledge card profitability
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools
- Knowledge of chip profiles and scripting
- Strong understanding of card personalization, sorting, and dispatch.
- Understanding card promotion technics
- Strong knowledge of card standards (EMV)
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
- Understanding current scheme compliances and mandates
- Understanding card transactions authorization processes on both SMS and DMS
- Ability to compose Business Requirements
- Understanding card frauds and prevention techniques
- Business understanding of Banking operations, card products, customer service and merchant acquisition procedures and analytics.
- Building Positive Working Relationships, Coaching, and excellent Communication, Contributing to Team
- Success, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, and Planning & Organization.
- Business understanding of Banking operations and Risk Management.
- Teamwork and Time Management
- Deadline for application 01/Jun/2023