Insurance Executive – Claims at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Insurance Executive – Claims
Dar es Salaam
Vodacom Tanzania Plc
- Develop and Drive claim strategy to ensure claims are paid on time
- Complaints management and improving customer satisfaction
- Drive on ground distribution strategy for VodaBima
- Support all VodaBima projects from Product development team to deliverance.
- Responsible for churn management and improving customer renewals
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Insurance partners
- Follow-up with customers to submit claim documents on time
- Align with Insurance partners for claims to be paid on time
- Align with all Vodashop and call centre team for proper handling of claim intimation, documentations and claims related queries
- Conduct claim analysis and Reports.
- Responsible for complaints management and improving customer satisfaction.
- Develop and Drive on ground distribution strategy to grow and retain VodaBima customer base.
- Develop and drive the management of the on ground distribution team
- Develop and drive efficient cross-selling & upselling campaigns to increase services usage through micro segmentation and customer intelligence.
- Implement a comprehensive plan for various VodaBima services to ensure a sustainable survival rate.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve and uncover insights that will engender service penetration and advise on appropriate interventions plans.
- Develop initiatives to increase customer base
- To coordinate and engagement a close relationship with the Insurance customers
Key performance indicators:
- Growth of VodaBima services uptake by agreed percent.
- Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans & initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Three years’ Experience in Insurance Claims handling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial science, Insurance and risk or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning