Job Opportunity at Uturo Logistics Company Limited – Finance Officer
Uturo Logistics Company Limited is Tanzania Transportation Company Established on March 2021 with Head Office at Quality Centre Building Dar es salaam Tanzania.
We are mainly dealing with Road transportation and warehousing solutions both local and abroad.
Our Promises to You
Every shipment will receive experienced, professional, individualized attention—from order through pickup and delivery. If humanly possible, your goods will arrive on time, intact, every time.
What you should know about us:
- Solid financial resources and reserves
- Decades of experience with refrigerated products
- Single points of contact for efficient operations and accurate billing
- 99%+ satisfaction rate
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations.
- Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Closing Monthly TRA returns.
- Closing Quarterly TRA Returns
- Review and implement financial policies
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Eligibility: This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Tanzania
Application Deadline: 8 September 2022
Please forward your application at [email protected]