Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania – Corporate Affairs Manage
Corporate Affairs Manager
KCB Bank Tanzania
To build and maintain the Banks’s corporate image whilst creating business opportunities through effective Corporate Affairs initiatives including events management, Corporate Social Investments, PR initiatives and value adding exhibitions to increase shareholder’s value and improve brand visibility.
- PR strategies: Implement PR strategies to nurture a strong industry network, increase the bank’s awareness/visibility and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communications and media relations programs.
- Corporate Social Investments: Implement short and long corporate Social Investments programs (2jiajiri) to improve the bank’s good will and creating business opportunities and brand visibility, brand emotion and personality
- Sustainability and green agenda: Implement a sustainability and green agenda program that support the bank’s sustainable business and environmental as well as cost reduction
- Events: Prepare plans/proposals, drive, deliver internal and external customer events timely, end to end, cost efficiently that meet/exceed expected return on investment –ROI and improve brand engagement and brand visibility
- Internal communications: Implement internal communications plans to keep staff and management informed of what is happening both in internal and external environments,
- Logistics, planning and organizing: Responsible for all logistics, planning and organizing of value-adding exhibitions to ensure a healthy ROI and brand visibility.
- Basic research: Carry out basic research to understand the market trends and potential non KCB events/conferences and position the bank accordingly.
- Supplier relationship management: Responsible for supplier relationships management to ensure value for money and positive corporate image.
- New products and Branch Launches: Organize the launches of new products and new branches in a manner that will bring more customers to the bank and improve visibility and products penetration
- Analysing and proposing: Analysing CSR proposals and proposing for review/ approval to the CSI committee through the line manager
- Business cases and customer lists: Building business cases and customer lists, following up with procurement processes in order to organize value adding customer events whilst preparing event plans, after event evaluation reports and ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Stakeholder management: Engaging both internal and external customers to ensure not only excellent attendance to the event but also a healthy ROI whilst ensuring timely internal communications.
- Public Relations: Coordinate all media relations activities , leveraging on existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and media industry
- Good will enhancement: Improve the banks’ share of voice by value adding media and public engagements in a constant and consistent manner, monitor, analyze and communicate PR values on a quarterly basis Carry out prime monthly media interviews calendar as well as managing media inquiries and interview requests
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Marketing/ Mass Communications/Journalism/project management
- Master’s Degree in a Business related field is an added advantage
- Three (3) years of experience with similar responsibilities
Deadline: 2022-05-26 00:00:00