Job Opportunity at ITM Tanzania Limited – Accountant
Dar es Salaam
ITM Tanzania Limited
ITM Tanzania Ltd is the East African division of the ITM AFRICA Group of companies, a respected, multi-faceted service provider to different sectors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Holder of CPA (At least intermediate level)
- Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the accounting field
- Experience within project: Good computer skills and knowledge of several accounting software.
- Available to work outside normal working hours; Ability to work under minimal supervision. Attention to details; Good communication skills; Fluency in English.
- Very good organization skills, pro-active, dynamic, honest discreet and courteous.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Finance and Accounting
- Summarizing, classifying and ensuring all business transactions are recorded in the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Keeping accurate records filling for all daily business transactions posted in the system
- Assist Fin & Admin manager in the processing of financial statements according to legal, company accounting, financial guidelines, and International Accounting Standards.
- Assist in appropriate inventory management.
- Assist in cashflow management, gather all the payment requests (needs) from other departments, and provide reports and reconciliations to the management on daily/ weekly/monthly basis where required.
- Assist in preparation and filling of all relevant tax returns of the company.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Maintain office supplies by ordering and purchasing items with attention to budgetary constraints and after prospecting market prices.
- Develop and update the vendor tracker for better supplier management.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and furniture.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Coordinate and maintain record of equipment provided to staff
- Ensure maintenance of company vehicles and control vehicle documentation.
- Supervise the office cleaning and general maintenance.
- Liaise with facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize other office activities (event planning, visitors, etc.)
- Perform any other tasks requested by the management
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Email Subject: Accountant
Deadline: 7th September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.